This product is a low cost with high performance single port HDMI receiver which is
compliant with HDMI 1.3b and support Analogue Video output up to UXGA and 1080P.
The chip integrates Equalizer and HDMI core engine in a single chip. Due to the feature,
this Adapter is easily to transfer the HDMI Signal from the HDMI port on the portable
device such as tablet PC, NB or mobile device such as smart phone to a VGA display with
high resolution effect.
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
How to connect up a simple hdmi to vga converter/adapter and simply network technology via today's plug and play products.
- Plug the hdmi plug into the hdmi source (eg) pc, decoder or whichever source! you want to display from.
- This step shows an image of a laptop hdmi port which can be displayed from besides the various other sources.
- A standard svga cable is required or if you have a vga cable you can use that also.
- Plug one end of the vga cable into vga port on your hdmi to vga adapter as shown in the image.
- Now plug the other end of the vga cable into your monitor.
- This is a simple plug and play product, so switch all equipment on after you've plugged everything in, or simply reboot all equipment.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Convert from Hdmi to Vga With an New! Adapter Cable. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.